- Home Equity Loans - Rates»
- New & Used Car Loans - 100% Financing
Available - Rates»
- Personal & Share-Secured Loans - Rates»
- Share Savings Accounts(Federally Insured
up to $250,000.00) - Rates»
- Checking Accounts With No Min. Balance
Requirement, No Monthly Service Fee,
(50) Free Checks and ATM / Debit Cards
- Overdraft Protection & Courtesy Pay
- Ira Accounts (Roth, Traditional & Coverdell
Education Savings Accounts) - Rates»
- Christmas & Vacation Club Accounts - Rates»
- Visa Credit Cards
- Visa Pre-paid Debit Cards
- Wire Transfers
- Direct Deposit of Payroll, Pension, Social
Security and Tax Refunds.
- Vehicle Pricing Guides
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders
- Online Bill Pay
- Cash N’ Dash Payday Alternative Loan
- Visa Gift Cards
- Homebanking with Mobile App
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Notary Service
- Night Depository Box
- Drive Thru
- ATM Machine
ELITE COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION
WILL COVER CHECKS, ATM/DEBIT TRANSACTIONS, AND ACH/ELECTRONIC ITEMS
BY AS MUCH AS $500.00!!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS OF COURTESY PAY:
- If you have a share draft checking account (this type of account has an 08 on your receipt), we will cover your checks and atm/debit transactions up to $500.00 without returning the items to the merchant.
- The fee for each non–sufficient fund (N.S.F.) item will still be $29.00, but the check will not be returned. This will save you the fee that the merchant charges. Plus, it will save you the embarrassment and hassle of having to take care of the overdrawn check.
- Your checking account must be open for at least 60 days.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- The account holder must not have any delinquent loans over 30 days.
- If you have money in your savings to cover the check, the funds will be transferred from that account for a $5.00 fee instead of charging the $29.00.
- The account must be brought to a positive balance within 14 calendar days or the service may be revoked. The member may apply to have the courtesy pay service again once six months has passed without any N.S.F. activity.
- A negative balance fee of $10.00 per week will be assessed to your share draft account, if it is not made current after the 14th calendar day.
- Elite Community Credit Union is not obligated to pay any draft(s) presented for payment if your account is negative more than the $500.00 limit. Elite Community Credit Union is not obligated to provide prior notice of its decision to refuse to pay any non–sufficient fund check or item.
- To participate in Courtesy Pay there is no application, application fee, or monthly fee. If your account falls under the guidelines specified in this notice, you are automatically eligible for the service.
A Credit Union Share Draft account is an alternative
to a traditional checking account at a bank and offers you
the savings and convenience you want to manage your personal
There is no minimum balance, no per check charge and no monthly
service fee. The only thing you pay for is the printing of
your choice of drafts when you need them.
You'll receive a monthly statement so you may reconcile your
check register accordingly and Overdraft Protection and Courtesy
Pay is available.
Contact our office today to open
your Credit Union Share Draft Account!
Visa Classic Card has a 12.0% interest rate and is eligible
for qualified members.
- The Visa Classic Preferred Card has a 10.5% interest rate and is eligible to qualified full-house
members. Full-house members shall be defined
as members who maintain a share draft and debit card account.
For A Credit Card Today